Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Kubsz, bruh
  • I didnt say anything racist, in fact im anythin but racist im black and white and have african family members, what you tried to say is not true. Not to get you mad, but as an Admin or what ever you are I think you need some work, and thats my opinion, sorry bro, but thats what I see, your always banning people and muting people, mostly cause again your the only supervisor on(which is prob hard for you) but you have a full on legit role to play, and banned and muting people for no 100% good reason is not doin it. Sorry dawg, but it had to come out. I love you and I understand your point of view, but im sure im not the only one with this opinion.
  • anyone else feel the same way?
  • If got muted, I would be fussed, I think the moderators/administration unit is doing its job just fine.
    You can purchase an unban/unmute here.
    You can check our rules to avoid getting a sanction here.
    Please do not use any obscene language to anyone even the staff, if you think they aren't doing there job do not make posts about it.
  • ok mini-mod