Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

To Kubsz
  • @Kubsz This isn't really another appeal, I truley have never ever gotten banned off any server Kubsz. Kohi, because it was linked to another person, but I never saw it coming. You say my reputation is decaying, which if people think I hack it probably is but idc what people think off me from the start, I'm here to have fun. I always kept my cool no matter how mad I got, I never told anyone to "commit suidicide" like others do and I guess I can be helpful. But I openly said "Please Give me another chance, It will not happen again". The whole point of that video was to show me pvping. I mean I'm pretty sure you saw me 1v1ing Fott. You should have seen that I am not a scumbag player that uses cheats 24/7. COUGH COUGH...nvm....but you can seriosuly see it that I am "good". But if its really not enough for you, It will never happen again ever..I will never get 30 cps ever again. I will click like everyone else does.. At most 8cps. It won't happen again. You said you belive in second chances. And the point of an appeal is to openly say sorry. Well than, sorry. I am sorry for troubling the server and "decaying". I am just not the one to say sorry without putting my words out first. I am sorry for clicking 30 cps. I will never do that again. I just wanna be unbanned. I have school to worry about I don't wanna be the one wasting 20$ for an unban. I love Dancraft. I was trying to play the old server I use to play on and the thought that remained in the back of my head was "I miss DC." And I admit it. It said I was clicking 30 cps, so I was clicking 30 cps. If I am concidered a valued individual, then I am sincerley sorry about getting 30 cps. It will NEVER happen again. Well, that is if I decide to come back or not. I would like to apologize To the rest of the community as well. I never ment to cause harm on this server. If I am valued, (Who informed you of this, Kubsz?) then I wanna remain that way. Though Idk how I am valued I am a normal player playing a normal game in a normal life.
  • Admin please readddd :(