Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

banned for a bug...?
  • So today I decided to afk with my microphone on my mouse holding the left click button to farm gold for when i got back home. I got a perm ban because that is defined as a bug. I read the rules, I don't believe there is anything that say you aren't aloud to do that. which apparently that. I was simply doing what my paid rank allowed me to do. I would never intentionally bug/ break something, since i have been on this server since V1 when i first got into Minecraft. You simply could have just kicked me and told me you aren't allowed to do that rather than permanently banning me. I am active on the forums a simple don't do that you are abusing you rank would have been all needed.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that our ranks allow us to get gold 64/hour thus, I wouldnt have thought that to be any bug or exploit just doing what my rank allows.

-loadingMClogic, il though away all the gold and my inventory and record/upload if nesssary. (i have bad speeds though so it would be about 15 secs long)
  • I have removed your sanction; in future make sure you don't do any behaviour that could be considered bug exploitation.

Appeal accepted.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions