Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Help plox, :P
  • First of all beware of my grammar I'm from Japan, so today when i logged on faction, i notice the reset, and
    the thing i notice is the rank. The last map i have the Bedrock rank, my old name was YusaiKunG. Right now i don't
    know whats going, I notice that the bedrock rank was removed, and my rank got replaced my Emerald, is that it ?
    It's that something wrong or i should be getting the Obsidian instead of Emerald, please staff don't make me waste the money i donated
    to the server. Thaaankkss
  • Emerald has replaced Bedrock and Obsidian was brought back in to our network, you may purchase a rank-upgrade here.
  • ^ Emerald rank did replace Bedrock rank. Obsidian is the new highest rank now if you bought bedrock for $150 please email [email protected] for a rank upgrade coupon for obsidian rank :) and xX_Japz_Xx you should let them know of that if you're going to mini mod the forums so the ones who paid the full price can get it fairly without paying again :)
  • Okay, I understand now, thank you for taking your time!