Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Best idea ever (READ)
  • Hey everyone!

Whilst talking to my friend, RoyalFreakiniNL, I realised, how to get rid of these annoying hackers!
    More staff! (We need to open applications for Obsidian ranks, so we can ban those hackers!)
    I'm sure this will work, if I am on Ulti most of my time, and catch a hacker, I can ban them!

I really hope Kubsz and Dan take this into consideration, plus, I would be happy to become a helper/moderator!
    This will sure get rid of hackers, if we have more staff to ban them!
    I really think this would help out the server!

Best Wishes & Kind Regards,

COLA! :D
  • i think its a good idea. i did report like 10 hackers now in 3 days, but kubsz didnt look to the reports. if we got more staff then they can read the reports faster, and ban them. because kubsz is a good mod but he isnt much online. i think that a problem to, because all time im online i died because a hacker is killing me!
  • I totally agree, I think that if maybe us 2 and a few others become staff, then it will make a better experience for everyone!
  • All the staff are on (TEST-01) server at the moment and are usually occupied, #iCola and #Japz4mod.
  • Are you saying that it should be an idea? Or not?
  • I'm not prepared to say that after today's events.
  • Dan isn't looking for any mods at the moment... If you go far into general some where it says it