Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Questions On Obsidian Rank
  • So in the previous version I got the weekend package for 15 dollars or whatever the price was at the time. Now you're telling me I have to buy Obsidian rank (spend 75 dollars) to get the features that I've previously bought? So basically you want me to pay 5x the price of the weekend package to get the features back, plus some new commands? lmao I don't understand.
  • Dude ive lost my rank i had bedrock since v1 and now im emerald and i emailed but nothing back so dancraft why me bruh
  • [email protected] Go to that and you will more likely be answered there than here.
  • Email [email protected] and you can put your IGN and your transaction ID into the email so they receive it and know who you are. Then you put a sentence explaining what happend then, you will possiby be giving your coupon so you can get your Obsidian rank if you bought it for $150 and you can receive the Weekend Package