Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Possible new command?
  • Is there going to be a command introduced to maybe Emerald and Obsidian ranks that can sell things automatically in our inventory? For example (/sell hand). But once we do it, it is going to give us an option to sell 1 item, 16 items (items that stacks to 16 only), 64 items (1 inventory space), or either sell all or the 36 inventory space. Once we pick how many items we are selling, it will bring us to a menu of what things are sell able in the server shop. You click the thing that you are selling and then you click "SELL" which would be a block or ore at the bottom of the menu. This would do well for handling farms with gold, iron, cactus, sugar cane, etc. I guess this would be challenging to create, but I think people would like this new feature. Thanks for you time.

-Fluffia
  • I like this idea, it gives some more commands for ranks to play with!
  • This would probably lead to abuse, not saying it wont be added in the future.
  • How could it be abused? @xX_Japz_Xx
  • ^ I don't know how this command could be abused. Maybe he didn't even read it and just said what he thought it was about. xD
  • saw this thread and decided to bump it so bump
  • Bump
    Bring
    Up
    My
  • Bumperino
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions