Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ban appeal
  • 100% Honest wasn't hacking. Besides the video I took, I don't know what else to show you that I even bought an unban and an unmute for myself, and an account that was linked to my IP address. I would also like my loot back if that's possible. I really don't want to buy another unban for a false ban.

• Wrong section mate
  • You were not banned for "hacking". You were banned for clicking at a rate which is not possible without third party software, such as an "auto clicker" or "double clicker". We are 100% sure this was a legitimate ban.

Whilst unauthorized client modification bans are permanent, we consider sanction time reductions if players are honest in their appeal. As we are trialing our new anti-hack system, this case was manually inspected and confirmed by two staff members. Dishonesty will not grant a sanction removal or reduction.
  • NO IT WANS'T HACKING THO. PLEASE LEMME GIVE U PROOF ILL SCREENSHARE MY CPS
  • Please re-read my post above. Further responses will be ignored.
  • I'm being honest in my appeal. I wasn't using any cheats,I was talking with CapnGar the other day about how he got banned because the system detected wrong. Are you aware of what "jitter clicking is" My cps is 11-13,. I was thinking you could unban me and let me fight someone while jitter clicking and see if I trigger anything since I'm even shakier from being false banned.

Add my Skype Colbert.Colemen
  • I swear on my life I wasn't using cheats
  • Please make an appeal in the appeal section of the forum.

Make sure you read my previous post and consider it before making this appeal. As I said, we have evidence that your click rate was above 20.

I'm just going to outline the evidence for you because it seems you do not want to be honest and are making a fool of yourself.

Above is the message which was presented to the administrator manually reviewing your case. The first number on each line is the delay in milliseconds between each click for the past 20 clicks. This means you were clicking at a rate above 20 clicks a second.

In case you are incapable of simple mathematics, I will demonstrate the math below (1000 is milliseconds in a second):

1000 / ((33 + 44 + 37) / 3) = 26.31~

The number seems to be approximately double your acclaimed CPS.
  • OMG ADMIN COLBY HAS A POINT!!!! He NEVER HACKED HE IS A SKILLFULL PLAYER HE UPLOADS HIMSELF AS WELL AS I! YOUR AUTO-CLICKING BOT IS A WORTHLESS TRASH I MEAN IT HAPPENED TO ME, COLBY, and TAME SERIOSLY HOW CAN THIS NOT CONVINCE YOU?! You like to ban us but take a long look at others...me and Colby don't auto click. End of story.
  • I bought an unban for my false ban -.- I also have a vid of me fighting iichipotle while he was banned of "flying" uploading now.
  • Take it in. Consider it. I have NEVER been detected for it accept for Dancraft. YOU CANNOT RELY ON A BOT THAT DOESN'T DETECT ACCURATLY! I'm sure Gagg loves his life... He won't die he legitimately doesn't hack nor do I.
  • @CapnGar The user Tameee attempted to lie in his appeal, he later admitted that he was using an auto-clicker, here. Had the user not already been given two second chances, we would have reduced his sanction.
  • Lucky I can't get one until my bday
  • BUT ADMIN I SAID IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! I WILL NEVER GET 30 CPS AGAIN ( I WASNT HACKING) and I apologized and I am still banned! ASK BOLOGNE HE WAS SKYPING ME WHEN IT HAPPENED I WAS CLICKING AT A SLOW RATE AND HE EVEN SAID IT
  • All caps bc you drew money out of Colby.
  • @CapnGar Why were you clicking at such a fast rate? All I ask for is an honest answer.
  • iiChipotle wasn't flying either. Dan your system is BROKEN
  • I SWEAR TO GOD ITS NOT ME IT IS THE DECTECTER I KNOW FOR A FACT I WAS NOT CLICKING 30 CPS! It's is 100% HONEST I SWEAR TO MY SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST I WAS NOT CLICKING 30 CPS... ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO COME BACK THAT IS WHY I AM PERSUING YOU! If I was cheating, I would have admitted it by now..
  • Chipotle is not the best at pvp... NO WAY HE HACKS AT ALL
  • It was for flying LOL
  • Once he figures out the flaw, I hope he makes us an apology thread
  • And you mentioned, Dan, that it would go back to the old v1. Is it that hard to get simple moderator and use the old systems that are not broken like the old Dancraft?
  • Yeah. I am honestly not considering to return. This is absolutely ridiculous... So many people told you I was legit as well
  • I really hope your busy typing an "I am sorry" thread instead of ignoring this. Dan this is pathetic
  • iIChiptole was falsely banned as demonstrated on this clip. The anti-hack system is broken, this requires staff to watch players closely, however, clicking at 25+ is an illegal client modification, please spend some time to look at the rules here.
  • xx_japz_xx Stop mini modding its not going to get u staff its just annoing
  • You're not the boss of me, please do not call me annoying.