Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Admin Respond to me. This is a straight up Honest Appeal
  • You may have more things to worry about but im so upset that i payed value money to this server to have fun and i just get perm banned cause of my brother because he gets 30 cps?Its not my fault his mouse is broken i want to get unbanned.
    1. For 1 i wasn't hacking none of us hack we are playing at a standard play style like If CapnGar gets 30 cps how come ben can kill him Why you say? Cause ben is a really good pvper he gets 20cps ? Whats the difference
    2.Whoever is reading this Kubsz Or Dan. Its not fair to me i get banned untill CapnGar Is unbanned i get unbanned that will be forever unless 1 day one of us make a descion to buy an unban we are brothers Ok and?I payed for both of us to have diamond rank back in v3 and now this is happening
    3.My problem is that im banned for no reason , just because my brother according to the bot gave a rador of CapnGar getting 30cps?Ok And thats my fault how?I want to get back on the dancraft network have fun play and communicate with people get back in the community yes you have other things to do but it is very annoying that im banned for no reason
    4. Dan Or Kubsz when you going to reply to this please put some detail into it like please also dan lifted my ban (Unbanned Me) But right when i joined the hub it banned me im wondering if this was a bot or Kubsz.Please Unban me.
    Sinceraly,
    _ZiGmos.http://prntscr.com/9twswt

Bump