Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ideas & Some bugs
  • Dancraft:
    -This idea has to do with the entire Dancraft server. It will reduce hackers by a lot, and probably make it run better. I am pretty sure Dancraft is set up in version 1.8. So why not make it so people getting onto the server have to be running minecraft version 1.8? Hack clients are their own version. Dancraft, as of now, allows people to join the server no matter what version of minecraft they're running, hack clients included. But if you were to make it so you have to run version 1.8, hackers couldn't join if they're client wasn't in 1.8, most hack clients aren't. This might cost quite a bit of money, but it would decrease the amount of hackers by atleast 40%.
    -To get rid of the other 60% of hackers, you can simply add more staff. I know it takes time to find a person committed, that won't abuse and will be wise, but there are plenty of great people on this server. So why not let some give their best shot. If they don't meet your needs simply demote them.
    -Stop the people from pvp logging. I am about to kill a guy and he starts running away. He checks /ct quickly and as soon as it says you are safe to log out, they quickly /Lobby. Either make it so whenever you're in the arena you cannot log out, and if you do you die. You might say (What if they lag out), what if... IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE! If a person happens to have a laggy computer in which this happens a lot they could spend money for a new non-laggy computer. It isn't our problem. Or, (a better idea to me), you can simply make the combat tag time a lot longer. Like a minute. Whole 60 seconds.

Ulti:
    -In the premium rank room it says, Gold=16 hourly gold, Diamond=32 hourly gold, Emerald=48 hourly gold, Obsidian=64 hourly gold. As of now, each rank gets 64 hourly gold. Is this intended? A mistake? Whatever it is, I don't like that a lower rank than I gets the same amount of gold when it says I should get more. Fix this please, or tell me how it's supposed to be.
    -Add Instant Damage splash potions back, I know that you took them out because of how Op they are, but simply make the amount of diamonds needed to buy it higher. Such as 8 or 10 diamonds = Instant Damage splash potion.
    -This has been suggested in many past versions of Ulti, and I thought it would have been implemented into this update but it wasn't. So I understand if you're against this, but add an anvil where you can mix enchanted items. Let's say I have 2 swords, a Fire Aspect II, and a Sharp IV, I would use the anvil to make a Sharp IV Fire Aspect II.

Concerning Factions and Skyblock, I do not play on those servers very much at all, nor am I going to start as long as Ulti is around, so I don't have anything pertaining to those 2 servers.

• Bring
    Up
    My
    Asking more staff to join our network would take time, time away from making our valuable servers, 40% of hackers on the server don't use 1.7 and probably all use 1.8, I would recommend buying a premium rank to make them scared of you. Make your tag to something vicious.
    You may purchase a premium rank here.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions