Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

[Ulti] ImmortalPvP recruits once again!
  • _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Introduction:

Hello my fellow Dancraftians! I would like to announce that I, KrunchyPlayz, will now be recreating the ImmortalPvP clan! If some of you remember, ImmortalPvP was the leading Ulti clan last map and we surely could do so once again. Join us on our quest to be the best, and maybe YOU, could help us reach the highest level of strength that Dancraft has ever seen.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranking System:

1) Corporal- This rank is meaning that you are a recruit. You may join the party but you will not get much of the gold.
    2) Sergeant- This rank is meaning that you have contributed much to the team and that you are worthy of more. You would now be rewarded with 32 gold and will get more gold.
    3) Captain- This rank is meaning you have put extraordinary effort towards the team. You would now be rewarded with 64 gold and will be getting even more gold.
    4) Major- This rank is meaning that you are at the highest rank of anyone except the General. You will be rewarded 128 gold and you will be able to vote on if a Corporal or a Sergeant deserves an upgrade. This rank is very hard to get.
    5) General- This rank is reserved to only myself, KrunchyPlayz. I take vote on all of the rank upgrade and my vote is equal to 2 Major votes.

[IMPORTANT] In order to rank up, you must contribute much towards the team and also must show respect towards your Majors and your General.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    How do you apply for a rank? Comment with this given format:

Example Format-

Username: KrunchyPlayz
    Affluence: (List your most valued possessions.)
    Date Posted: 1/24
    How could you help ImmortalPvP?: (List your strengths)

Team: [13/30 People]

[Corporal] iiChipotle
    [Corporal] Chromify
    [Corporal] cocolish11
    [Sergeant] BBbrine
    [Sergeant] Combos_For_Days
    [Captain] ImGeckos
    [Captain] RoyalFreakiNL
    [Captain] Ferrari_hunter14
    [Major] SemiG
    [Major] Bumcracker180
    [Major] ILiekRice
    [Major] NotoriousSlayer
    [General] KrunchyPlayz
  • Kewl, >:3
  • krunchyplayz good luck... when it gets big the team will not no who is who u might need a certain skin?? anyways not looking to join as some big enimies are in that team already. bye
  • Krunchyplayz Let Me Team to :D

• You must apply using the format
  • CauseImAcid

• This is awesome, I'm going to check this out.
  • Can i join ?
  • Sounds pretty cool.
    -SkilleD2KilL
  • KrunchyPlayz I respect this, but last version of Ulti, my clan was the best. Don't deny that.

Username: Slidde & Rektangular [I got 2 accounts]
    Affluence: Stack of gaps, sets of p5, sharp 6's, (you name it I got it.)
    Date posted: 1/24/16
    How could I help: This isn't even a question when I'm concerned. Second place on the leaderboards, and maybe most powerful on Ulti. With me added to the team, ImmortalPvP clan is already the strongest.
  • I want to be General/Co-Owner. If that is asking to much you better make me a Major, or consider me gone, and creating my own clan.
    Also, I ain't joining no party. I need to bow boost.
  • Yo!!! Krunchy!!

The clan is back in business!!!!!!!
  • Slidde, read your comment. Now add in the fact that you betrayed me and take out those parts of you showing too much overconfidence. Now try writing it again :P
  • All must apply as Slidde did.
  • Who cares that I betrayed you. When I join this clan I won't. I ain't rewriting this. Me joining this helps you a lot more than it helps me. YOU choose wisely. I want to be either General or Major rank when I join as well.
  • My answer isn't hard. No. I don't care how rich you are. I don't trust you
  • KrunchyPlayz, congratulations on such a good team. I've met the members in-game, and they've all been kind and helpful to me. They all earned my respect.

Slidde, there's a fine line between arrogance and confidence. You have crossed the line and haven't stopped since, you need to stop. Personally, you act like a child, and you PvP like one too. You're team is toxic and so are you. You talk all this game, but let me tell you something, Actions speak louder than words. You talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. lol.
  • no wonder @ImGeckos... It's SharpSkill lmao
  • I know who he is
  • ImGeckos thank you so much. I'm confident that you set a great impression for Dancraftians. Would you accept an invitation to the clan with an automatic upgrade to Captain?
  • Sounds great, Krunchy. I will have to decline the offer of 64 gold though, I'm perfectly fine representing the team name.
  • Welcome to the team ImGeckos!
  • You two have similar skins, great minds think alike.
  • I don't have a mouth hehe
  • Username: Hydrationz
    Affluence: 5 sets of prot 4, sharp 6 fire 2, 38 god apples, 106 diamonds, tons of gold blocks, etc.
    Date Posted: January 30th
    I can help ImmortalPvP with my good pvp skills and being a friendly person.
  • Username: cocolish11
    Affluence: 6 sets of p4, two sharp 6 fire 2 unbreaking 3 swords, 4 god apples, 7 diamonds for now and around 80 levels of xp
    Date Posted: 31/01/2016
    How could you help ImmortalPvP?: i am very good at pvp and with my gear i have and the clans gear we could be unstoppable.
  • Welcome to both Chromify and cocolish11
  • KrunchyPlayz I do not mean to barge in here and ruin your clan. But some of the members in your clan, are also in mine. xD. If we were to be allying teams we should talk to eachother as leaders, and settle problems like this. I am happy to remove them from my clan and have them stay on yours. I also wouldn't mind if you removed them from your clan and I had them stay on mine. But we need this fixed. We can trade players, such as you get to keep Notorious, but I keep bumcracker. Anyways, my offer of allying is still up, and I would appreciate it if you accepted.
  • Ok this was solved... thx for agreeing to ally. I would suggest you tell your clan members about my clan. They will die, rather quick if they attack me clan.
  • Slidde, if I knew you were Chromify I would wet my pants, please tell me you're not.
  • Username: iiChipotle

Affluence: It is me ,Tons of gold blocks ,7 god apples, 3 sets of prot 4 , 7 op swords ,diamonds 4 for now

Date Posted: Feb. 1

I am very good at pvp and am pretty good at killing hackers. I am also ruthless and if I attack somebody they die they don't survive
  • I got rid of everything in my chest to start out Fresh xD
  • Me Chromify... wait and find out :D.
  • My name used to be _ImmortalPvP_
  • Slidde, you think too much of yourself.
  • Krunchy can i join? ;3 Kewl
  • Username: IILamekII
    Affluence: full echest p4 and some p6 sharp 6 swords im buying much mega keys 10 gaps ton of Strengh pots speed much xp Date Posted: 13-2-2016
    How could you help ImmortalPvP?: i am good at pvp and i will help if i can ;)