Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Why I was banned..
  • So I recently posted a ban appeal, it was denied, because of my language.

The reason I was banned for was threating, I was threatening a hacker, because of the problems about hackers, I get mad. I am not using excuses here, just wondered why. I promise you, this wont happen again, Dancraft is the best server ever, even if it may have hackers, the community is lovely, most people are kind, except for me. I try to be nice, but when I loose p4 because of some hacker, that annoys me. I know that Dancraft doesn't condone language that I used, and I realise that, knowing it wont happen again, because then I know that I wont get unbanned. And its over for me. And I really wish I can come back, with my friends that were recently unbanned, I seem to be the only person who doesn't get unbanned, I saw that ImRealCookie got unbanned from hacking, I reported him/her. She got banned. Hacking is one the awful things you can do on a server, I think that maybe my language is equally as bad, but still she/he got unbanned, but not me. And, I don't want to moan here, and make this situation worse, but I have definitely learned my leason her. Sorry.
  • Tip- Watch your mouth, apologize move on, and don't do it again... end of story
  • I will, I promise, definitely.
  • Not only that but you like to run your mouth. You do it way too much tbh
  • I'm sorry, hope kubz will feel the same, that we should move on :-(
  • Well, have you explored every single server in the hole minecraft gamemode Multiplayer? They're so many servers I bet you havent heard of that could be better than Dancraft like maybe a futuristic version of it.. Never know :)
  • Look, I just want to be unbanned, no argument intended.
  • You cannot purchase an unban as your account has purchased one in the past.
  • Thank god for @xX_Japz_Xx or else nobody would know about the purchasable unban..
  • I don't recall, xxjapsxx