Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Why am I banned it says I was hacking and I was not and there was no reports of it on the forums?
  • Hello fellow admins and owners of the server this is my ban appeal that I will be making today. So let's start off with why am I banned? Well the sanction said that I was using a Unauthorized Hacked Client Modification which I was not using. I was fighting FrogDaBoss and suddenly I get banned for using a Unauthorized Hacked Client Modification? I will do a video of me showing off all of my mods and folders of minecraft because I was clearly not hacking and also if I was hacking show me proof that I was hacking cause I do not see any proof on the forums, was it (Detected)? well if it is would say on the screen when I got banned / sanctioned and my friend CauseImBoss killed FrogDaBoss a lot of times it does not mean that we hack I hope Kubsz and DansTooGood find this Appeal cause I was not hacking I will do the video right now when I am done doing it....... (15 minutes later)

Here is the link of me showing off my mods folder and my .minecraft folder
  • Perhaps this was a false ban by our anti-hack system. Have you ever used any hacked clients at all?
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions