Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I got muted, but I don't know what for, but still I am sorry.
  • So I was permanently muted, I am not sure why I do not remember doing anything but if anyone knows please tell me anyways I am sorry, I am sorry for what ever I have done but honestly I do not remember and I am still truly truly sorry. I do not mean to hurt anyone on Dancraft, DC is my home it is my family I have played on it ever since I have started Minecraft it was the first server I ever played on and it will always be the best. I remember playing with friends the old skywars and the old obby hub and just 5 months into DC i had to buy a rank to support the server as it is my family and I will never stop fighting for it, and if I offended anyone I am so sorry DC is a safe friendly server it is the best you will ever find, I have made many friends from DC and it makes it hard to do that If I am perm muted so please forgive me. Thank you for reading <3 - IMajesticPotato aka minecraftjustin3
  • You were muted for inappropriate behaviour, you know what you did. Lying will not help the integrity of your appeal, please be honest & we will at least consider your appeal.

Appeal denied, You can purchase a sanction removal here.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions