Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

For The Owners of the server.... unban _AnonymousPvP__ and CauseImBoss
  • Dear fellow Owners of the server! Welcome to my ban appeal for me and CauseImBoss.
    So let's start off why am I banned from the server well apparently I am banned from the server for the same reason as my friend for using a " Unauthorized Client Modification" well I was playing this server for at least 2 years or maybe 3 years and I have experienced this and I did not hack I will upload a video of me jitter clicking on Rimuus Cooky something like that because I do not hack and maybe it was (Detected) which did not say that it was if it was than it was a false ban because I am totally legit and I don't know what f*cking is Provida sorry for my language but please tell me what it is cause I have no idea what it is. I think is like a Ghost Client or Hacked Client that the user admin said something like that but I was not hacking I am totally honest please reply sooner or later if you have time and thank you for your time on this Appeal also if I was hacking than show me the proof cause if there is not any proof than there is no reason to ban me from the network. IGN for me and my friend _AnonymousPvP__ and CauseImBoss, Thank you!

Here is the video of me clicking / jitter clicking :
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions