Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

"Voting Crate Key" doesn't work!!!
  • I have two types of Voting Keys... one is named "Voting Crate Key" and they DON'T work... the other one named "Vote Key" DOES work. What's the deal? I have 103 "Voting Crate Key's"... can I trade them for the ones that work? If not... I made a lot of votes that went unrewarded. What recourse do I have? And why are there two type of Voting Keys anyway!!!???

JackRabbit8312
  • I was going to suggest flying to the original crates and try using your vote keys.
  • OK... so where are these "original" crates?
  • Straight ahead from the leave part of /warp mines, go forward a bit and turn left you should get to the original crates :D
  • Still can't find them... that area has the vote crates and you can use key named "Vote Key" but the older keys named "Voting Crate Key" DON'T work. So I have these 103 keys that are essentially useless... a waste of 103 votes!
  • https://gyazo.com/55b2b68cb8c7e339afee67989bc9e7ab
    Go to that place and try your keys there. I don't know if they work or not, but at least you can get stuff.
  • Thanks, Fluffia!!! The Screen Shot helped me find the old Voting Key Crate and my old voting keys work with it. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    JackRabbit8312
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions