Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

This is my last Appeal to get on the server I loved
  • Kubsz, I did not break the rules from this server I used to love the server that I would not even touch a single client or unauthorized client modification if I am asking too much I am sorry. Second I think I should get a second chance because you will never believe me that I don't hack so please just give me another chance even though I did not break the rules of the server just please I am begging you to unban Kubsz I don't think that I want to waste 20.00 USD$ on a unban just please unban me and I won't even pvp any more I will just play as a normal Obsidian rank would do cause I helped you guys get hackers and I used to love this server so much that is the only server I had on my server list, I just want a second chance on the server which I did not do anything Kubsz if you accept this appeal I will be the happiest guy in the world and I will make dancraft a better place :') I hope you liked my appeal cause this one is my final one because I am tired typing and waiting 24/7 all day and waiting the response and the response are always "Denied" and it is breaking my heart up and it is running out of ideas on how will I make myself unbanned cause I honestly love this server that I had another alt with "Bedrock" rank v3 and v4 and another alt that had "Bedrock" rank on v3 v4 please make my day happy and I will be even happier than happy.
    Hope you enjoyed my Final Appeal also if this is my last words on dancraft than I say goodbye to all fellow players and users that I loved and played with on the dancraft network.
    Good Bye!