Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Question
  • before i say this i was banned 2 times, once i was not using any mods, not even optifine. the second time I admit to, so the first was falsely ban, i swear on my life.
    Everyone has been having second chances, i don't think you understand that i was falsely banned and was only banned once (second time) for not being legit, hopefully you can understand this
  • i keep getting ignored ;c
  • you are not getting ignored it is just hard to get all the players reports and appeals in just 1 minute well Kubsz did that with someone he applied in 2 seconds but still it is hard for the owners of the server to keep track of what players are doing on the website and in the server
  • oh ok sorry
  • I have denied your appeal several times already. Even if your second & third sanction were false, do you think that as you have admitted to hacking for the first time, and lied about a false ban; your sanction isn't justified?
  • i didnt lie about the first ban... i was banned falsely that time and if s"lies" then your servers and anti-cheat is shit
  • Sorry but you falsely banned me the first time