Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Plz respond
  • Hello admin,
    My name is Fr0mFlameS. The main subject here is how I've done wrong. Yesterday night I was playing factions, it was going smooth until another player asked me to go pvp at gate2. I went there and started fighting. All of a sudden when I was switching armor I noticed my IG spawner was in my inventory. I had ran out of gaps. The player killed me and got the IG. At this point I was furious. I had so much anger bottled up inside and I wanted a release. So yes I do admit that I went on an alt account and said offensive and inhumane. It was until this moment when I figured out I got banned, I realized what a horrible thing that I have preformed. At this moment there is nothing much I can say. Kubsz or Dan, I know that this is a long shot but please consider unbanning me. I have just found out how saying these horrible things could hurt and damage other players. This is completely my fault, but I think I should have another chance. I know I'm getting out of form but It's so hard to play minecraft now that I know I've been banned on the server I love. I have spent so much time and money on this server, I don't want to leave. All the players are so nice to me and I can't just walk away from that, so I urge you to unban me. This is all from the heart and all the truth. Please consider my appeal. I have learned from my mistake, I am sorry. If I am not unbanned, please tell me the time of the ban. I'm sorry about how cliche everything is but it's the truth for every player banned that loves this server.
    Sincerely,
    Your fellow player Fr0mFlameS
  • Hi,
    You weren't sanctioned for offensive language, you were sanctioned for using an unauthorized client modification. Sadly, hacking warrants a permanent sanction, and our new enforcement ensures no possibility to be unbanned through an appeal.

Appeal denied, You can purchase a sanction removal here.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions