Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dear Dan & Kubsz
  • I appreciate you guys. The new update was a huge success, I love everything about it. Kubsz has done as good as job as anyone else could do regarding the rule breakers. The hacking population has decreased drastically, although there may still be that one odd player, the server remains enjoyable. There has never been a time that I didn't come online and do something enjoyable. Huge thanks to you guys for giving me, and others that pleasure.

As it stands, players are still complaining about ridiculous things. PvP teams are so competitive that players will start full out wars to each other, which gets out of hand and things are said that shouldn't have been said. Players who are sanctioned for breaking a rule are retaliating with complete non-sense that makes you mad just looking at their appeal. It's miraculous how you can be so patient with the likes of that.

Bottoms up to a good server, with good staff, and occasionally good company. Cheers lads.
  • In the current world there will always be someone who doesn't like something. I think that's what Dancraft understands the most. That's how it is and I don't think it will ever change.