Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Understood but still...
  • Ok I live in a house with a lot of siblings. We use 1 computer to play minecraft. Four of my siblings play the dancraft server. Unstoppable_Noob, me (Sliqqe), Teample, and Rektangular. I, Sliqqe, and Teample, are legit and very good pvpers. However Unstoppable_Noob, and Rektangular are not. They were banned for hacking. And as staff you checked our Ip and saw that Teample and Sliqqe were using that same Ip and you banned us 2. I have money I can buy myself an unban but this is pretty messed up. I would like Teample and Sliqqe unbanned. We are 4 brothers, 4 diff. accounts. Not 1 guy, 4 alts. Please understand this. Sliqqe and Teample never hacked.
  • Unfortunately there is no way to differentiate between siblings & one player using multiple accounts. You're going to have to tell your brothers what's right and make sure they don't hack - we won't risk allowing hackers on the server.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions