Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

To All The People Who Have Suicidal Thoughts
  • So pretty much I have been on multiple servers lately where there is this one guy who is talking about killing himself and how his life is hard. First off, if your life was that hard, would you seriously have a computer, electricity, wifi even food? People say that their life is hard because their sister died etc. My parents used to sorta slap me a lot for no reason. That lasted only a bit before they realized that was extremely wrong. The problem is, it got to me, I almost stabbed myself to death. But guess what, I didn't you know why? It is because I realized if I did that what would come of it other than more pain for me and more pain around for everyone else. Seriously if you are religious, killing yourself is one of the 7 deadly sins so I doubt you would go to heaven unless you parents were like satan or something. But in all due respect just don't talk about it online. The only thing people will do is make fun of it. Instead of wasting your time complaining call an abuse hotline or something like that. It is not worth it.
  • this is dancraft not christanpeoplemeet.com