Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Legacy recruiting
  • What we are looking for!
    =================================

Builders
    ○ Must be good at building and, be able to make a support-full base and is able to defend the faction base!

Miners
    ○ People who are good at mining and can mine minerals and materials to make objects for the clan

Warriors
    ○ People who are "monsters" at Player Vs. Player battle and who can team/own anyone who comes there way. (Our miners will supply you with swords/Armour)

Engineers
    ○ People who know there redstone and know how to work it to defend the base and make hidden things and maybe help with xp grinders to help gain levels to enchant weapons!

Staff Whos active and can claim land!
    ○ Must be active and are able to claim land must earn the trust of this.

Applications

In Game Name:
    Role In Union:
    Can We Trust You?:

• Hello i am willing to join if i am accepted here is the application form belown

In Game Name: turtlegaimg_MC
    Role In Union: Miner
    Additional Info: addicted to minecraft
    Can We Trust You?: yes i am not known for hacking scaming grefing or anything along those lines

thanks alot and hope i get in -Turtlegaimg_MC
  • It's turtle__craft ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • can i join im too dam lazy to do the fourm tho jk
  • Turtle gaming u are in
  • oh and btw im gold rank just to let u know

and where is our base (if we have on yet)
  • turtlegaming we do not have a base im working on that
  • ok is there any time that we could meet on so i could be added to the factions???

thanks -Turtlegaimg_MC
  • Yes turtle 6:00 us time
  • IGN: VortexFromFire

Class: Warrior Bc im great at pvp as you all know.

Anything else: I'm a youtuber 500+ subs. Iv never hacked, I kill most hackers, Iv been here since before V1. I'm truth worthy and I can do anything you'd like to ask. And I got Skype if needed.

Can we trust you? Yes you can For years on this server and other servers iv helped hundreds of people and I can help you all too if needed. Iv never hacked and never will, never trapped, griefed, betrayed, etc. :)
  • VortexfromFire u are in and i really know who u are
  • In Game Name: Required_
    Role In Union: Monster at PvP and Builder also Redstone
    Additional Info: i have skype and team speak
    Can We Trust You? yes im trusted i just build. Also i lost my gold rank just waiting for a mod or admin to reply to my forums post
  • @itzpikaYT i cant come on then every day but i should be on most days at 6-7 PM US time

thanks -Turtlegaimg_MC
  • PEOPLE WHO ARE IN TURTLE GAMING REQUIRED VORTEX FIRE
  • In Game Name: TrottimusYT
    Role In Union: Great pvper and also good with cannons and building bases.
    Additional Info: I play minecraft a lot. I have skype and teamspeak. Previous IGNs maybe you would remember me from V3, zombiesniper106, MightyCaterpilla.
    Can We Trust You? Yea dude. Never betrayed and really just want people to play, raid, pvp, and have fun with.
  • TROTTIMUSYT UR IN ANYONE THAT CAN COME RIGHT NOW JOIN SO I CAN INVITE U