Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Fallen Down
  • I would like to share my thoughts of Dancraft network bcus the fact of I quit I've been recently hacked last week I got my account back but I moving to a different server CosmicPvP with my bros any ways I would like to announce I enjoyed being "The King Of Ulti" along with slidde (sliqqe) but you know it was fun I would love to say to my fellow friends that I'll still stay in touch with iiGrizz CapnGar Bologne lmaogay DuhItsDrew 123nickninja Imsilverstar CharlieSant xXxSmaugxXx sliqqe t0mmo and many more I love you all your all beautiful <3 never forgot the good times we had mainly Bologne lmaogay CharlieSant sliqqe CapnGar and iiGrizz Love you all and the favorite part of dancraft was v4 it was fun bcus every fucking person hacked so I couldn't fucking deal with it so I got The client APEX a 1.7.10 client and hackkked ad on there but you know it was me and xFearDropShit that's what I call him now lmao anyways I Pvt. Legit now and on ulti I'll tell you watch out my boy NotoriousSlayer is a GOD.But goodbye fellow do players I loved building walls on factions it was amazing I just hated the fucking fact that I spent 500$+ USD for this shit I miss kitpvp but I guess I messed up using all the money lol so yeah my latest faction was "Ruthless" btw I loved the wars m1alfie and frogreel_bob2 (FrogDaBoss) BigtimeBo etc. (RadiatioN) Welp my fav ppl r lmaogay CapnGar Bologne iiGrizz t0mmo and sliqqe ferrari_hunter14 love you all Peace out
  • You betrayed me :(
  • And me
  • And me

Btw cosmic pvp is boring af. Got banned from it when I had a captain rank on the Cosmic Planet :P

Alfie if you're looking at this... Hippy says hi :P