Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Fuck This Shit Im Out!.
  • Welp im so sad to say but im quitting i spent over 1000$ USD On this fucking shit to have the cosmetics dan added but the problem is Dan screwed up bad there are hackers/ddosers/other shit on this server My brother mk1alfie me and many more have been hacked mk1alfie got hacked and his account got deleted its sad.But my favorite people on this server are bologne,lmaogay,iiGrizz,t0mmo.sliqqe,PvPx_,Ferrari_Hunter14,DuhItsDrew,ImSilverstar,CharlieSant,ChiptoleJaguar,NotoriousSlayer,xXxSmaugxXx,CapnGar,and many more.I was just told that i raided my own faction but i was hacked it is fucking messed up my bae's probaly hate me now I love you grizz i would never do that to you neither to t0mmo i love you to bro <3. But i had some really good times on Dancraft either way but here they are.<br />
    1. NotoriousSlayer, "The King Of Ulti's" Me and you bro <3 All day killen and chillen <br />
    2. Sliqqe, same with you bro

3.iiGrizz, Jack and me had the most amazing times together i will still stay in touch with him bcus he is close with me so yeah anyways me and him cave PvPing mk1alfie traping RadiatioN best moments ever dude love you <3<br />
    4.t0mmo, You were the man dude me and you building walls interior designs having fun joking around PvPing on ulti amazing!!!!

5.lmaogay, We had some funny times lol remeber the one time where we got frog in the trap and he tped in mk1alfie and you were yelling at me bcus i let you die you were all like "ZIGMOS FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HAIRY ASS CUNT BITCH MOTHER FUCKER" so funny.

6.Bologne,GOd i can imagine all the times we had ill stay in touch with you and lmaogay still aswell bcus me and bologne Raiding,Building,Fucking Around,Casual Shit,Talking Trash,PvPing.

7. PvPx_, Lol i would be asking him 24/7 dude give me a strength pot im gonna kill this hacker bruh

8.Ferrari_Hunter14, Same shit with you bruh 24/7 got diamonds im gonna kill this hacker

9.DuhItsDrew, We were climbing tree's like we were monkeys in a jungle m8.

10.ImSilverstar, "Salamiiii "ImSilverstar 1v1 me kid your ez" Lol remeber that than you recked me lmao

11.CharlieSant, Boi remeber the one time when i was asking for those 8 stacks of gaps u had yeah lel and the 1mil lmao.

12.ChipotleJaguar, We ain't friends anymore but im still saying what i said to you "Dude wtf your hacking" "No Im Not"! (ChipotleJaguar) /msg lmaogay dude i admit im toggling.

13. xXxSmaugxXx, Remeber in the skype i would say this "Dude Shut The Fuck Up Ez Nerd Skid".

14.CapnGar, Funniest moment ever v3 i griefed your island i go on factions i see you mining my chest almost all my gear is on the ground LOL.

Anyways guys to all my fellow friends Love you all stay beautiful sorry i quit but it's for the better anyways im pretty sure i lost my account so i guess i quit minecraft?Idk anyways i spent over 1000$ USD for this FUCKING SHIT cya ppl!
    -Farewell Peace -Salamiiii
    (MY PREVIOUS IGN'S FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW!
    1st. cristianrms2005
    2nd. DeezeNutzPvPer
    3rd. Cristian87160
    4th. iLikePvPing
    5th. Cristiannnn
    6th. Rascle
    7th. xPulp
    8th. ImADoRk_
    9th. _ZiGmos
    10th. Salamiiii

I HACKED WHEN IN MY 4TH TO 6TH NAMES :)! I HAD 1.7.10 HACKED CLIENT APEX DOWNLOAD

CAUTION: IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY SOMETHING ON DANCRAFT AND YOUR NEW DO NOT. DON'T DO NOT!UNLESS YOUR GONNA HACK BECAUSE DANCRAFT IS FILLED WITH HACKERS AND PPL WHO HACK OTHER PPL AND DDOSERS SO READ THIS CAUTION IF YOUR GONNA BUY SOMETHING PEACE PPL!
  • That vault was ass if I knew how to raid I would have gotten it Lmao
  • Forgot me m9
  • who r u ^^^?
  • salammiiii have fun getting hacked i know alfie and causeimenglish did
  • ray what the fuck is wrong with you back off kid your prob just some 9 year old playing a dumb pixel game hacking peoples account shut the fuck up you fucking downy get a life kid and learn some manners like srsly you piece of shit
  • spoken with kinds words xD :D cya mks brother
  • Daamn. 360n00bscope
  • If thats what you consider people who play this game then what you describe him describes you as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Dancraft is an amazing server. The only problem is that we need more mods/admins. There is only one atm. Dan is probably trying really hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone but unfortunately, because of the lack of admin, almost all the hackers can get away with their hacks without getting banned.
  • the last paragraph is why I hacked, if anyone was wondering