Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

TheCuteDuckling (aka Izzy) is Scamming again as usual
  • Everyone... beware of TheCuteDuckling... avoid interacting with her at all costs... she's been griefing, scamming and trapping on DanCraft for many versions now. At this time she is posting a fake Iron Golem Spawner for 500K on /ah. She can't be trusted... avoid her at all costs. Many of us on DanCraft have given her seconds chances but she ALWAYS reverts to her evil ways eventually. e

You've been warned... don't be one of her victims.

JackRabbit8312
  • Jack Rabbit... This is all untrue. Duck doesn't trap, grief or scam in anyway. Maybe if you got to know better you would actually see her as a nice person. I've been on this server for years now (I changed my name BTW) and although she did have a bad time last version, she's nice and good now.
  • Yeah TheDrunkDuckling.. Your the lier. She has greifed alot of people amd scams all the time.
  • Elijah Dont be Talking your the one who bypassed Chat Filter :DD:D D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D
  • Hmmm and whos the one banned for anti-social behaviour
  • I got Black Mailed Into Doing that
  • ^^ Yeah True. Same here
  • LOL Yeah right t0mmo whos side u on?
  • Hers

Sike mofo
    Yours elijahbandit
  • Wth? Sides? That's just so immature.

jk I always pick sides :P
  • Immature ur like 9
  • Immature ur like 8 ^
  • Jack, no one's stupid enough to fall for a fake ig. Unless they are lol. You seem to only want to target Izzy when there are bigger "threats" to the server.
  • If you haven't noticed, there are many other players who also do that.
  • t0mmo, Im 12 :/
  • OK everyone... if you're so sure TheCuteDuckling (aka Izzy) is now a model DanCraft citizen... then I stand corrected (NOT). But you've been warned...

And Tina87... all due respect but just because others do bad things too doesn't make it right. Others have also trapped and scammed... but that doesn't mean Izzy is now someone to be trusted. That's like saying let the criminal out of prison because others have committed the same crime. Bad is bad...
  • LOL... I just noticed TheCuteDuckling's "Farewell DanCraft..." post. I think my position on Izzy has been further justified. So if you're an Izzy lover... please... just stay away from me.
  • PS: She's leaving DanCraft because she's been banned... sounds like a model DanCraft citizen... LMAO.
  • JackRabiit8312, the forums are for mature comments on posts to seek advice or get players banned, not for you to be immature!
    I suggest reading our rules to avoid a mute! I suggest reading our rules to avoid a mute!
  • _Valiant_... I don't know who you are but I don't consider anything I posted as immature. I was only warning the community of TheCuteDuckling's reputation and current underhanded activities. I am aware of the rules and though scamming is not against the rules it is frowned upon. Izzy (currently using the IGN TheCuteDuckling though she has a habit of changing her IGN whenever she gets into hot water) has a long history of anti-social behavior on DanCraft and from time to time I remind people of this so that they don't become another Izzy victim.

I think you're the one who should read the rules before accusing someone of breaking them. Now leave me alone.
  • JackRabbit8312 ikr I am sick of Izzy, what u gonna do about that @_Valiant_
  • I think singling out 1 player is anti-social behavior. If you're only going to report her and nobody else, hen you're clearly targeting her. Also, you're comparing breaking a rule in a block game to an actual crime. lol.
  • What are you talking about!? I didn't report anyone... I just warned the community about Izzy when she started acting out again.
  • I didn't mean like in the report section. You're calling her out.
  • But you're singling her out as if she's the only one doing these things.
  • If you don't want to be "singled out" then don't behave badly. You can't say just because others behave poorly too that Izzy shouldn't be held accountable. I guess if I go out and rob a few people then the police would be "singling me out" if they arrest me because others have robbed too. Your argument just doesn't make sense. But I guess logic has no place when you make excuses for Izzy.
  • tina stfu lesbian cunt, go suck Izzys bold fishy vagina as u always do.
    And izzy, can I delete your account? nevermind, I cant understand retard.
  • She tried to scam me for 750k lol