Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

So long Dancraft
  • So as many know, I have FINALY quit... It has been a good 2 1/2 years on Dancraft. I was able to watch Dancraft grow, watch new legends come and go. But its all over now. I will really miss this old place. It brought me joy and anger. I hope I have put a good impact on this server. All I ever wanted was Builder, no I did not get it but I still do love Dancraft. It was an amazing 2 years, but its time to let go time to move on. Im sad to walk away but its the end its all over. So long Dancraft so long friends.

Many of you may know me as jake_the_killa23, JakeyPoooo, or many now Cuddlesss_. Either way I will miss you all. This will be the last of me, if that means joy or tears. But I hope I will be remembered because Dancraft will. Goodbye all.

-Jake (Cuddlesss_)
  • No, Jake! :( It's so sad to see you go! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm MarioRocks13 from OS factions... We used to be great friends. I'm so sorry to see you go and hopefully I'll see you later in the future! :(
  • cudlesss don't go we will be to sad you have helped us all and in my opinion brought a positive light to dancraft