Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Helping the server on my own time? Question for Staff/Dan
  • I have a question for Dan or whoever helps now, since we don't have a new KitPVP map and we were supposed to get one (From what I heard at least) could I design one in my creative world? Of course, I'll need a list of everything you want (Size, Theme, etc) and I could send you the world to implement onto the server. I don't know how long it will take because I don't know the size you want but I could try and finish before April (If you even say yes). If someone thinks they can build it faster then you take on the task. I am only asking first because I want a new map. Understandably I don't want to pour all of my time into building a map (A good one) and it not be implemented. But it's kind of risky because you won't know what it's going to look like before I even build it. To possibly avoid that problem we could have a server contest and whoever can design the best map with the given dimensions wins their map being implemented and whatever else you can spice the offer with. OR you guys could already be working on a new map and the old one is just temporary. In that case, ignore what I said.

If someone from the Dancraft team needs to contact me about this, here's my Skype: Phillysophagus
  • These are the things I like. A good person, a humble person, a harmless individual that wants whats best for the community. It is disappointing to me that the average people I see playing the server will be sarcastic to people like this and say mean and hurtful things towards others. If he is offering help, Dan, Why don't you take it since you haven't done much? Personally, I don't like Minecraft anymore. Its boring. But PhillyK here, wants to make the server a better place. and from what I can see, you, Mr. Dan, are making it worst by ignore post similar to these. You will read this, say ha whatever and go on walk on by. But you have made people waste hundreds of dollars. For what? A server filled with people that aren't family friendly? People saying hurtful things towards others? Because your too lazy to handle them? Sit there and value straight up scumbags for filling up your bank account with money? So be it. Take my advice at least: Sell the server to someone who cares, hire people like PhillyK to help the Community out of the hole it is in, or do it yourself. Constructive Criticism buddy c:

-eloVineea
  • Thanks for the positive feed back towards my post, I was expecting comments like "LOL" and "Suck up" but you saw the real meaning of my post and were mature about it. I am glad to meet fellow people who enjoy a good community as well.
  • You only didn't have "LOL" because I got to this post too late. :I Sorry lad.
  • this server is so corrupt. honestly I miss v3 so much when people welcomed you and valued people that were helpful.
  • The idea is nice though, sort of like the steam workshop for CS:GO, or TF2. Players build something, submit it, and if it's popular, it gets in.
  • On Dancraft, it doesn't get in. Sadly
  • Love the idea <3
  • Thanks mang