Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Sorry :)
  • Hi. iiHacks, HippyNOH8, HippyGaming, Hippyyyyy, Hippy_ or what ever you remember me as (If you do at all :3) here and today I have been thinking while waiting for like half an hour to find a CS:GO competitive match (servers down? idk) and I realised that I have been pretty horrible to some people, whether they deserved it or not. So from now on, I'm going to try to be a nicer person and whatever. I'll still try to be me, just not the troubled, mean me.
    Please, for those who have been offended/insulted by me, I honestly am sorry, and will try to be a better person, hopefully making the server a better place :)
    Feel free to comment and send me a friend request on Steam (if you have it) @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/DankasarusRekt/
    maybe we can play CS:GO together? (Lol someone carry me out of silver please <3)
  • Rip old iihacks :,(
  • Why did u change
    I miss the old u
  • Eh, I just don't want to be a total dick to everyone, which in the end, also kills the server
  • Being kinder to people makes you a better you. Try it sometime Abby.