Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Some information about me
  • Hi!,I am CarmsLuvsLeo (Carms for short) but you can call me Carmen,My nationalities are Scottish and Maltese,I'm currently 12 years old and play games like:Who's Your Daddy,Broken Age,Goat Simulator,Wolf Quest,Sims 3 and 4 and of course Minecraft.I also play Grade 3 violin and Guitar and play many modern songs from Avicci,Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding on my violin,If requested I'll post videos of me playing violin on my youtube channel GamingWithCarms (of course without my face).

I have 4 turtles:Leo,Charlie,Murtle and Biggie as well as a female Jack Russel named Fluffy.I also have a little sister named Caterina,She's pure evil!,LOL jks she's okay when she's asleep....

Anyways both my parents are divorced because of my father always physically abusing my mother and I when I was a young child,he would throw chairs and bash us and mostly come home drunk as well as him throwing a wooden chair at my little sister (when she was two years old),But its all resolved now
    My mother is a type 1 diabetic,my sister has pre-diabetes and my father has type 2 plus a strong line of breast cancer and heart problems on his side,Im the only one in the whole family without some form of diabetes.

Back in 2012 just 4 days after my 9th birthday my mother went into a hypo attack where her blood sugar went down to 1.1 luckily my sister and I were there to run to my grandparents as well as calling the ambulance and getting all her injections ready when i called my dad all he said was "okay cool" like he didn't care if my mother were to die or not,my little 4 year old sister even tried CPR on her,It was really heartbreaking to watch my mother go all autistic on the floor,as she kept saying in a very scared voice "help",She now says she never remembers saying that.Luckily the ambulance had revived her because they told me if i rang 2 minutes later she would be dead.My mother made a full recovery and now uses an insulin pump.My sister,mother and I all got in the newspaper.

Hope ya'll know more about me now!
    THE END
  • You play who's your daddy? It has dildos in it... 10/10
  • Aww sad childhood :(
  • ^ damn sad
  • yea I play who's ur daddy,It just depends on what you do in it.....God that sounded wrong xD
  • I guess I'll never have my childhood back,but there's always worse off than me
  • My parents are divorced too, but they get along fine c:
  • Add your address and phone number I wanna know more about you ;^)
  • OMG Xeyji Nu!,@iihacks,My parents are still fighting over settlement,My father doesn't wanna pay child support or half our school fees,He can be such a prick.
  • @GamingWithCarms I'm actually your lost brother from downtown Chicago.
  • I'm not in America Xeyji....
  • Xeyji... CHIV!!!
  • Shame Carms, I really feel sorry for you ;-;
  • I'm not that good looking young man named Chiv. I'm Xeyji ;^)
  • Eleveya then, an alt :P
  • I guess thats how my childhood went,but there's a lot worse out there
  • Come to South Africa (where I live) there are homeless childeren on the street.
  • yea,as i said there are way worse conditions children are living in compared to how my childhood went
  • TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!