Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Maybe More Staff Support...?
  • Hey, I'm ObitoRikudou. You've probably seen dozens of hackers on games like Ulti. As many of you may know, here is already a hacker protection that automatically bans hackers that are detected. Still, it's not enough. Hackers still run rampant, making games like Ulti or KitPvP unfavorable. That's why, we need "boots on the ground", as the army calls it. We need a strong team of staff that will be there monitoring every server for any hackers seeking to ruin the game. Combined, the team of staff and the hacker protection, Dancraft will be well-protected. Unfortunately, hacking cannot be fully eliminated. But we can still achieve a high level of protection. Of course, no server is without hacking, like no city is without crime. But we can still make Dancraft without "organized hacking". So, Dan, or Kubsz, please take this into consideration. I guarantee there is nothing to lose.

-ObitoRikudou
  • More staff would definately strenghten Dancraft, but Dan, unfortunately, isn't looking for staff. I'd hope that he changes his mind, and considers the suggestion. Thank you, -KrunchyPlayz