Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

In-game moderators
  • Hi, I had an idea today and thought of sharing it with you all!
    Okay, so as you all know Kubsz is the only moderator (who bans people) at this current time, he does his job well regularly checking the forums and banning the reported players if need be. But neither Kubsz or Dan are on most of the time, and it takes time, recording a player, uploading the video and then putting it on Dancraft, waiting for Kubsz to respond. In that time the hacker could of really ruined the day of a few people, losing good gear. So maybe you should get trial in-game moderators who players can /msg and tell them about the hackers, the mod goes and inspects the hacker, and bans him if he is hacking. Now when I say trial mod I mean a mature player from the community who has some experience from older versions (V2-3 whatever) and if he does a good job, keep him, if he is pretty bad, drop him.

This is just a suggestion, so feel free to comment your ideas :P
    #HenryForUnban
  • Sounds like an good idea. :)
  • Ffffs "he"
  • I'm just joshing
  • But any player can message an admin and tell them that there's a hacker on one of the servers.
  • Not if an admins not online </3
  • And they usually aren't so rip.
  • This would greatly improve Dancraft, but Dan is, unfortunately, not looking for any staff, nor is he planning on it. I'd hope that he changes his mind so that hackers would be so called, "instinct." Thanks you for putting up this post, and if it is popular, it may come to Dan's attention, and hopefuly, it may come to his consideration. Thanks, KrunchyPlayz.
  • lol drop kubsz because his complete useless and shit but good idea
  • *extinct, Krunchy, instinct = senses </3
  • Nah jk fam ily
  • Dancraft is shit why are you still playing it lmao
  • they have to lie about their player count https://gyazo.com/bd9b828de1328993c53d86d19c0c9a4e lmao 600 people bull shitters
  • Yeah what is up with that ^ @admin
  • I think that another decent idea is to have a feature that adds strikes against a player when they are /reported, and have there be certain actions taken, such as screen sharing, for reaching a number of strikes. This system would be flawed in that people could be reported without having actually done anything, meaning that there would need to be severe punishments for false reports.
  • @bologne frankly, The entire game is shit
  • 600 players = 6 players. Simple as that. I do agree they should have in-game moderators brought back including people that didn't ruin the community (Holliebrine, Slayerkey) though they most likley have moved on with their lives so it is useless at this point in time. oh well
  • @CapnGar Player moderators are liable to hold grudges and be biased. Also, it's difficult to find competent staff. Kubsz does a good job and has actually caught things that I haven't, and I like to consider myself pretty adequate at seeing when people are and aren't hacking. However, I do agree with you that there should be more moderators ingame, or even players designated as aides to people new to Dancraft.
  • Maybe that moderator could be you ;) @Daityas
    We all like those big boy words as well
  • I don't want to be a moderator. It's a huge time commitment and you have to deal with a toxic (unfortunately) playerbase.
  • Most moderators are not biased. Most moderators do their job quite well and Dancraft should get more moderators like Kubsz. There's bound to be at least one other person that is as good as Kubsz. Even though Kubsz is very good at what he does, there should be some more people helping him out.
  • I agree as well. At this point, all the reliable players left so It would be hard to find good staff though my good friend, BeyondHD hired admins on his server on an instant and they were a really good edition the the staff team we once had.
  • @winkthewolf When you say that most moderators are not biased, I assume that this is because you play on large networks like Dancraft or Mineplex or the like. If you play on smaller ones with staff teams made up of friends of the owners, you'll find that members of those teams are biased, for the most part.
  • yeah I always had the feeling Kubsz never liked me ;-;
  • Kubsz has proven many times over his worth to the community. I've judged him wrongly in the past.
  • eh. he never looks at my threads when I need help ;(
  • @Daityas Oh ok i didn't know because I do play on big servers. Thanks for the info! :)
  • Wait Gar you said people that didn't ruin the community... why did you say Slayer?
  • worst mod i have ever seen has got to be luke tho he was terrible at his role
  • LOL didn't Luke grief? :D
  • Lol he ddosed
  • Thanks for the kind words, I do try to be fair! I can remember being a player and it was horrible not having anyone watching over you. @CapnGar Don't take it personally if I don't look at your thread, it's my bad for prioritizing others or just plain being lazy. You can message me in-game and I will be more than happy to look at your threads.