Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• My minecraft crashed and i logged back in on factions and my fly disabled, so when i try to join factions i fall then it says. Kicked for flying or related.
    I Have a solution. If an admin could come on and do /spawn 6Brickwall i would be saved. If the Admin could come on at 4/20/16 at 7:00 central time thanks.

6Brickwall
  • This happens to me (btw I'm not a staff member but I've had this experience) Normally it's because of my internet connection so i stay disconnected for about 2 hours then it allows me to play.
  • @CarmsLuvsLeo I have been disconnected for 12hours but I will check it tomorrow
  • If it doesn't work what do I do
  • nothing u have to wait for staff to fix it
  • Then email [email protected] if staff haven't replied to this thread and hopefully the support representative can give you further advice
  • @6Brickwall Please try to type "/rtp" as fast as possible after logging in. Let me know if this does/doesn't work. I have also manually rest your location however this will default to your old location in a few hours.
  • @admin in a fue hours of getting stuck the anti cheat let me out so if this happens again tell them to wait 2 or more hours
  • AntiCheat is a plugin, not a player...
  • I have the same problem on skyblock only I am in a glitch and there's not enough time to type /rtp please help