Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Glitch Report
  • I'm here to report a ULTI duplication Glitch there is something wrong with the Voting/Special Chest For example If you Get 16 god apples from the special crate key chest and log off minecraft when you log back on you will get 32 it would have duplicated That is the glitch

Please think about giving me 15-20 Crate keys or a mill money for this Peace.
  • Kubsz please respond!
  • Kubsz i know the glitch too, So ok you put a key in and when the wheel stopps you exit the game by pressing the red ex fir windows or what ever for mac and you restart your minecraft and you get dupe of what you had before me that_noob and xxthegodzeusxx found this when we was on team speak on utli by random accident i clicked exit my game when i was spose to exit google chrome to stop music so i logged back on and found this, hope you can fix this we dont want abusers and can we have the 15-20 crate keys or 1-2 to mill to share between us as we all decided to report asap before anyone could find out about this.
  • Kubsz please respond people will abuse hurry.
  • Kubsz or Dan please view this thread ASAP, people are going to abuse it!!!
  • @admin Please resolve this...
  • I cannot replicate this bug. Please make a new bug report with a video.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions