Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Alright You Need Paypal
  • This server is great, but there are many people that can donate and have huge bonuses! The problem is me and my friends want to donate, but can't! Its because you guys use payment wall which is very inconsistent and most people have problems with it. I know for a fact that if you added paypal as a payment method the server would get so many more donations! Please add paypal! It's the best way and I want to give the server money!
  • It's true, payment wall almost made me not want to buy gold, but eventually I got it.
  • paypal=chargebacks=disputes=effort=dan working=less work on dancraft
  • not true is someone charges back then they should just get banned... end of story simple
  • ^^your best friend a rock
  • I was going to buy a rank with a PayPal card that I bought, but since Dancraft doesn't allow it I can not buy it and I am sad now. I was also going to purchase some crate keys but, that isn't possible now.
  • RIGHTTTTTT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • I was going to buy $200 worth of stuff but i cant cuz they dont use paypal

Their loss of $200 that could really help
    And i almost want to quit dc and find a new server cuz of it...
  • not gay but $1 is $1
  • Alright guys share this post!!!! I want to buy something during the 50% off sale but can't because I cant use paymentwall for the life of me
  • This really is needed I mean I have already bought ranks/keys but ik other people who really want to donate and can't .
  • True I can donate but many others cannot.