Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

DLiebov: Stop with the language reports.
  • Can you stop with the reports about swearing. Honestly, this is the real world. If you can't handle bad language then you should leave earth and find a place that has no humans at all. Maybe you'll have the perfect life there. In all truth though, it is extremely annoying that you are reporting people for a few foul words. Grow up and quit acting like a child. Everyone swears and there is no stopping that. If you don't like the swearing on Dancraft, then leave because it has always been here. Others servers actually allow swearing because they actually have enough common sense to know that they can't stop the issue. Now from this point on, I would like to see no more reports about cussing. Thank you.

-Fluffia
  • BUMP BUMP BUMP HOLY SHIT DOES THIS EXPLAIN IT ALL
    All of you little kids are just immature... minecraft is 13+ if you cant handle a little swearing leave.
  • Lol... Look http://www.dancraft.net/rules

I do what is right... Your just mad because I reported you at http://www.dancraft.net/discussion/332/minecraftgeek#Item_1 I know people just Love to write BUMP BUMP BUMP. Maybe you should read the rules. I report people that have to be reported.

You're (NOT) Friend,
    DLiebov
  • It's human nature to swear. Anyone who doesn't swear is not human.
  • It's okay baby. Ever since the update more and more try hards have come out of hiding
  • That's not true, I don't cuss. There are children playing on this server, so it's best that an online game isn't what teaches them these kinds of words. Also, most of the time players are criticizing and cussing at eachother and Dan doesn't want that kind of language on his server so you should respect that. I'm also offended cuz I just realized I'm not a hooman :c
  • Fluffia, Im not disagreeing or agreeing with u, just making a comment.
    Minecraft was never intentionally made a multiplayer game. It was to build and make cool things in your own world. Now what servers have arrived (a long time ago) kids who play mine craft are influenced. Its not just cuss words u hear on Dc (and other servers), there are a lot worse things someone could possibly say and yeah, people don't listen to the age labels.
  • lmfao this is cringe
  • yep so cringe really who cares if you swear i agree fluffia
  • Child plays dancraft>
    Child sees a cuss word>
    Child asks mom about cuss word>
    Mom asks how they know the word>
    Child says "Dancraft/Minecraft">
    Mom takes computer>
    Child can't play dancraft/minecraft>
    Child doesn't pay for rank they were gonna buy>
    Dan loses money>
    Dancraft loses money>
    RIP Dancraft

It's gonna happen... Well idk, my attempt at an example. This has happened to everyone, right? No, just me? Oh, mkay..
  • U are all cringe worthy..
  • http://prntscr.com/9f31n7 Stupidest fucking shit ever said about Minecraft, how could you be so damn retarded? I don't even watch trailers for anything, but I know that the Minecraft trail is "rated E for everyone 10 and up". 13 and up? Are you fucking retarded? Fluffia, you need to realize Minecraft is mostly for younger kids. You shouldn't swear. If you've got a problem with people reporting you for cussing, then you should leave not them because your pissed because you will get muted.
  • Firstly, I don't swear on Dancraft. Maybe once or twice, but I am not one of those toxic members.
    Secondly, don't try to insult me while you have bad grammar. It really makes me laugh when someone tries to tell me off and their grammar is just on fleek. (sarcasm)
    Thirdly, this thread was never meant for me. I was never reported.
    Fourthly, I appreciate your suggestion to this thread. (:
  • Members aren't toxic :c Some of them are the kindest players on the server tbh.
  • Chromify is right... I mean this game was made for younger kids and they shouldn't be influenced into swearing and all because people on the server can't handle the simple rules. I don't curse (sometimes I do accidentally) but all in all, just don't swear, it's as simple as that. And yes, if you made this it's probably because you don't want to be muted in the future.
  • Swearing is not okay if it's against the rules... That's all. I find it funny that Chromify's telling us not to swear yet his whole comment is filled with swears lol. But like... Less kids check the forums just watch it in game. Avoiding swearing isn't hard.
  • I have so many screenshots of people cussing, even people you're probably all familiar with. I will probably get the screenshots through privately so that the whole server doesn't hate me.. So yeah.