Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

To Dan, Kubsz, Players who want moderators in game.(I have been extremely pensive about this topic.)
  • We all know that there are only two people controlling this server, and many people wonder why not get more? (We would also like to know why you had more staff way back when, and why Dan had demoted the staff and had left only one.)

But, of course, if Dan doesn't answer why, I would not blame him for his reasons. Many of you players mean well for the growth of this once prosperous server, and many of you have suggested in the forums for ways to add more admins, moderators in the server, such as Mini-Mods, Trial Mods. These being nonetheless excellent ideas, are of course have their own faults. How? You may have just asked in your mind. How is that not a good way to add more staff onto this server?

Well my dear players, as many of you know, you wouldn't just give anyone your credit card number and the pin number. A person may seem nice and trustful on the outside when he is in public being watched. But an extremely wise saying in the Bible, in the book of Matthew chapter 7 verse 15 says, "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." Here in the context I am putting it in, I am not saying that an actual person that is a sheep will come and tell you "Hi", but not everyone is saying what they actually are.

I am certain that Dan limited the staff size to only 2 people, because Dan

• Whoops
    I accidentally pressed enter. Any who... Let me finish

I am certain that Dan limited the staff size to only 2 people, because Dan did not trust his current staff members. If Dan would really add any more admins or moderators, he would go in secret on the server, where, he could test people, to see how they really act,"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." I read that quote from somewhere but I forgot. So if anything, Dan wouldn't promote just anyone, he would have to see who their true selves are, so if this is true about Dan, then not just anyone would have a trial period to become a mod or admin.

And please don't keep hating on Dan or Kubsz if they are not on as much. They to have their own lives, they have families, jobs, and other things. You people must learn to empathize, and running a server isn't as easy as it may look like. Dan and Kubsz have been attacked by you guys by your hating, so please, when you post something that may joke about Kubsz or Dan not doing anything, you should think twice, because they to are humans.
  • I honestly think Kubsz and Dan are doing a phenomenal keeping Dancraft a safe and fun place for everyone. Reports are being check frequently, forums are updated regularly, many cool updates and features have been implemented.
  • As like Henry said, Dan and Kubsz are doing a magnificent job for the server and it's community, the hacker system works perfectly, Kubsz is doing a amazing job moderating the forums (Excuse me if I don't say the server as well) but you're right El_Goat_Beeeeeeh, I am concerned too but if Dan wanted more mods or more aid to the server I believe he would have taken care of it. Dan and Kubsz are running the server just fine. And to me, asking for more isn't right if you don't know what I mean by that well Dan has brought Dancraft back to life, resurrected if you will and Kubsz is moderating the forums quite well, right now Dancraft is just inclining to the peak. Many more surprises and updates have yet to come.
  • True, I don't see why many people are complaining about the experience here. They have been doing an excellent job, but we are never happy and so complaints rise, I just want people to be more open-minded and grateful for the work Kubsz and Dan have done.
  • Now we all know about these tests, if they ever do happen.
  • We won't know about these tests if they happen, unless Dan wants us to know. He would be under a disguise username. I feel like not enough people are getting banned so these tests would be a good idea. Like some of the previous comments, Dan and Kubsz are doing a phenomenal job keeping Dancraft fun and safe, but I feel as though more people should help out on the server.
  • play with chalk jeez problems solved
  • I thought you decided to quit DanCraft CapnGar, glad you check in the forums though.
  • No one wants hackers but no one wants moderators who don't know how to do their job. You have to stick with one thing and I'd rather take 5 minutes to report a hacker than about 3 days to appeal a false ban :P
  • Okay guys i think its time for me to be serious, after a long time of being silent and keeping all secrets held behind a locked door guarded by the nights of the north i will finally unlock that door and let you know that dancraft.net/team its more than two people dumbo also watch this video if you want to know all the secrets here
  • @nll and @ Slayerkey Yes, nll for you it may take 5 minutes to report on forums, and it may take 3 days, but some of us here don;t have good computers, mine can't handle two running programs at once, so in many cases it is better to have an online mod to help at any moment. Slayerkey, I have known that there is more than 2 people moderating DanCraft.