Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

[Skyblock] Villager eggs? Question/Suggestion
  • Can you get villager eggs on skyblock or no? If not, Dan please let us buy villager eggs.
  • Capture a zombie villager and turn it into a villager. I have some villagers on my island.
  • How do i get zombie villagers? No mobs spawn on my island. And Tina, how many villager eggs do you have? (I want to make a giant iron golem farm if you were wondering).
  • Idk I haven't been on skyblock in forever but next time I get on I'll check.
  • I think the only way to get iron golem farms is by buying ig spawners :(, those are expensive though. PLEASE DAN ADD VILLAGER EGGS D:
  • He's probably not going to do it because people won't buy crate keys anymore if they can make an ig farm for free.
  • Well, people hoping for an ig from a crate won't buy 'em anymore.
  • Tina i buy crates litterally 1 time every month or 2
  • Well, im not spending 1.5 mil on an ig spawner. Might as well make a cactus farm.
  • Villager eggs are just another space waste in the shop, it may be a weekly offer though, but villagers are easy to get, if no mobs spawn on your island then that is your problem for changing it to a mooshroom biome, change it back to a biome where mobs can spawn. I am certain you know how to cure a zombie villager. If you need help getting villagers you can message me in-game and I can help you.
  • If you want ender pearls set the biome of your island to Sky. If you want pigmen and ghasts set your biome to Hell.