Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

We need more staff on the server
  • On the server right now all we have is Kubsz who is the Admin, yes when he is on everything is going great, however when he is not on and people are hacking their is a big problem, I know like me many people have been killed by a hacker been unable to record it so we have used the /report command only to find out their is no staff on right now, so basically the hacker has gotten away with it and they then get the gear you have worked for just because they have a hacked client but they can knowing if their is no staff on then they are going to be getting away with it.
  • Agreed!
  • Its_The_Steve, there are atleast 4 hackers online when the admins are on, we don't just need one more staff member. I usually encounter 8-12 in one day.
  • You're right.
  • May I just add, it's not just hackers, today I killed a phiser when he was trying to kill me in his base, which I could not attack him, I ended up enemying him and killing him. Also, swearing is a major problem here.
  • Yes! I got killed by one today!

• I agree, but DansTooGood and Kubsz are too busy doing stuff for the server that is why they are not recruiting any staff members because they are too lazy and busy
  • The current staff are good but we do not have enough for a server that has up to 1000 players
  • If you have a server that can hold 999 players 2 staff isnt enough
  • There's a report section on the forums for a reason, use it!!!
  • 999 is a lie, yesterday there were "1000" people/player shells online
  • Holliebrine but what if im not recording not expecting anyone to be hacking? have i to record as soon as i log into DC?
  • whats staff
  • We NEED more staff. There are so many hackers on all the time, I can find at least 3 on at either OP PVP or Ulti at a time. (I love watching hackers fight each other) I run an Unturned Server, and we average 60 people on our four different servers. Currently we have 7 active staff members. Dancraft is trying to run a server that averages 850 players with 2 staff members.
  • Targlo 850 is a LIE
  • I would say Dancraft averages 850. Usually when I get on there are 1000 people on, and when I get off about 650
  • its a lie mate
  • Dancraft uses playershells.