Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• With your streaks on OpPvP i think you should be able to log off/on of oppvp and still keep your streaks, the ammount of times i have been kicked for flying/spam or my minecraft has crashed on a 150streak + has been unreal and it its to frustrating... please fix it D:
  • what is life with minecraft bugs? go play with chalk ;(
  • Fix what? Fix your own computer :P. It doesn't seem fair that you can just leave the server when out of combat when being chased and about to lose your killstreak and then log back on an hour later and the guy is gone and you still have your killstreak. It would ruin the game and campers. The problem is the hackers come in and ruin everything. For instance my kitpvp killstreak was 102 before I quit. Then I come back 3 weeks later and oh look the hacker who is online took my top killstreak.
  • Wtf nll? i dont leave the server when out of combat? yeah i leave the server when im pretty fucking bored... hackers are no problem to me. I can really kill anyone... dont assume shit. im not shit at pvp, so i dont combat log. And i never have. I only leave if im bored or if i get kicked for spam /flying (or related) (Stuck in block)
  • I know how dan can fix the shit talk, chalk... I am telling you it works LOL
  • nll chat shit get banged