Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Cheeky Duckling.
  • HAHAHA, "I haven't raided since 3 months." said @TheCuteDuckling when I was playing last night on the server, "I don't kill people on my island" "People respect me", no offense TheCuteDuckling but the players you were offering to help were new to this server, I wasn't going to let you raid them so they leave forever, no offense, but if I am on and you are offering help to new players I am going to intervene and stop you, I know you have lied about "not raiding for 3 months" I know you have raided since 3 months, "The creeper blew off the top part of the beacon" sure sure, but I am onto you. You remember that. "I don't kill you on my island" https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/3616/thecuteduckling-and-awester-trying-to-kill-me#Item_2 .I don't see how you weren't banned.
  • Holy fuck, you sound like the new JackRabbit8312. We get it. None of us like Izzy. But you're being addicted. Chill the fuck out.
  • If that is what it takes to stop her ways, then it I will do so. Your sentence was ironic, @Markowl. How can you tell other people to "Chill the fuck out." When you tell them in a most salty manner. You need to chill out Markowl, drink some lemon juice to neutralize your saltiness.
  • I'm sorry, you'd be wrong to think I was cursing in a manner of which I was angry. I only used such terms in order to "calm" the hateful mood. But it looks as if you take such things too seriously. Well, looks like I've one more person on my shit list. There's just something about you that I'm not fond of.

P.S.
    Check your first sentence. There is an error regarding grammar.
    New comment
  • Oh, regarding Izzy, she will NEVER stop her ways. That's just her. If you were here a while ago, you'll see that she's made many errors and has been given many chances. But did she change? No! She's still the incompetent, prepubescent idiot who made her way to be DC's most hated player. No matter what you do, she will NEVER change. If you think you can white knight your way into stopping her, then by all means, go for it. But, you'll be in for some disappointing results.
  • I am up for it. Even if she doesn't change. And if you think that I take things to seriously then why do you have a "shit list", I guess I am not the only one here who is taking things way to seriously.
  • I merely am stating that I don't like you. There's no need to be a smart ass. I get the feeling that you're an arrogant little one. I'm starting to dislike you even more. But by all means, keep doing your wild goose chase. After all, it's not my time that you're wasting.
  • I don't care if I am addicted but it is just that I don't want people to leave the server because of her.
  • Mark stop bullying El_Goat
  • Give Izzy one last chance. I did.
  • ElijahBandit lel ur new u don't know her past ellele
  • Face reveal at 150 subs? xD
  • Everyone here has given Izzy a lot of chances, I keep giving her chances, but she just throws them away.
  • @Pandaaaa_ no I am not new. I know her past. I am just being nice.
  • How many "one last chances" are we gonna give Izzy!!!??? Geez... get the clue everyone... she's just a bad seed.
  • Thee rabbit hath spake. :o
  • Mark's one of those grammar nazis again.
  • about 5 seconds before I got this https://gyazo.com/aa3dcd42a783832b561c04400746e9dd we were having an argument and I was trying to warn the new players she was brainwashing into liking her but they didn't listen, in that same argument izzy said "I've changed" then I got that. Everyone who wants to give izzy a second chance isn't nice, they were blind and were most likely living under a rock in v4. she doesn't deserve any more chances and she should be straight up banned. also you may praise me now, I was the one who reported izzy and got her perm muted (my old name was Anth___) :>
  • Can't you just all give Izzy a second chance? Ik what she did in v4, I was there. I gave her a million chances. I always forgive. Even some of my friends IRL have put a middle finger up to her because of her hateful comments about them even though they have never spoken to her. I feel sorry for Izzy, I will always be her friend.
  • TheCuteRabbit, because of what she's done for so damn long, we can barely/can't trust her anymore. I was her friend for a bit but i eventually ignored her after seeing everything she has done in the past. She has targeted Zealous so much trying to get in her way and trying to ban her MULTIPLE times. You've seen what she's done on the server for quite some time, Rabbit. You can keep on giving her chances, but she's not going to change, no matter what you do. It's what she does, and its how she will stay probably until she's way older than now. Im just saying, you should probably stop giving her chances. you have your own choice, but if you do give her more, you're not too smart.
  • I just don't trust her anymore, thanks to what she's done forever.
  • Just 1 question, is izzy autistic or something?
  • yeah something like that
  • @TheCuteRabbit are you Bipolar? First, you're friends with her, then you hate her, and now you support her again (https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/3552/why-the-fuck-r-some-of-u-giving-izzy-a-second-chance#Item_10)? Make up your damn mind. "Can't you just all give Izzy a second chance?" *facepalm* If you were competent and knew how to count, you'd know how many "second chances" we gave Izzy.
  • At the risk of receiving further abuse from Izzy's supporters... my vote is to give Izzy NO MORE CHANCES... she's had about eleventy-seven chances already... LOL... she's b-b-b-b-bad to the bone!!!
  • all in favor of not giving her any more chances say I
  • me, cuz im a rebel.
  • Who hates Sonic?
  • Also, calm down about Izzy. I know she has scammed, trapped, and all sorts of stuff. The point is don't judge someone by what they do. She may be under stress in her life, or may have to deal with unpleasant things the drive her to this. She may just want friends, and attention, trust me. I see those things in people by how they act.
  • @ElijahBandit that's funny coming from a guy who told Izzy to, "Leave FOREVER PLZZZZZZ."
  • Ok, I just seen this Thread, And I am wondering why my name is still getting brought up!?!!
    I Havent Played in about a week, Not sense my Iron golem Got stolen and i got perm muted
    But why am i still getting brought up?!

Quit being Immature @Markowl @ Jackrabbit8312

I have Raided I have Scammed i have Trapped I have Griefed
    I Quit! OKAY?!
    You know Dont forgive if your not gonna But That just means you more immature
    Then anyone

To @El_Goat_Beeeeeeeh
    How many chances have you given me Cause your chances in game look like they are mocking me about Scamming Trapping Griefing Raiding . I dont find that a chance. It doesnt help me feel forgiven when your mocking me about my past Ive Said im sorry i gave back everyones items last version That i had ever taken.
    Its a new version how could we even use items from last version?!
    Quit bringing that up cause we wouldnt even have them Versions Updated ourstuff is all deleted from last version. I Am not saying what i did was right . IT was very wrong
    But 2 wrongs dont make a right. Lots of You can quit Making annoying Crap Threads And Start Making Better Factions And islands Save your life Stress Makes you die faster Why try to start that in your life at a young age? Its not worth it is it? Dancraft Is Actually Kind of Stupid Isnt it? All the Players Act like they are Two And they dont know how to forgive People. I Gave back the stuff That i had EVER TAKEN! What more do you want from me?? I am not Leaving and blowing up my island and giving you guys all the stuff!
    You know You guys are all made about? Pixels Pixels Pixels. Wanna know what i mean Look at your Monitor. Look at minecraft. I Think we should be happy summers Coming. Get off are computers and go Outside garden Play Swing Flip ANYTHING you do in summer Just go do more then minecraft Aka Pixel Games!

• Elijah please stop sucking up to Izzy
  • Immature? Really? I don't know what's so immature. That is, other than your spelling/grammar. Fucking hypocrite.

I act like I'm two? I don't say shit like, "leave the server" or, "she's b-b-b-b-bad to the bone!!!" 2 wrongs don't make a right. But it's obvious you've never heard of the Boy who Cried Wolf. smh.. If anyone needs to grow up, it's you. You act like you've done one thing and expect us to forgive you for that one thing. But it's not just one thing.

https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/3616/thecuteduckling-and-awester-trying-to-kill-me#Item_2
    As you can see, this wasn't from the last version. If you're think we're mad about the game, you'd be wrong. We're mad about the prepubescent fucks who ruin them in a way that can't be dealt with by reporting.
  • Geez I wonder why you haven't been on in a week. This post comes up every now and then because a person comments, and the thread pops up again, I am not making an entirely new post every time you see this. Talk about immaturity, it is good that you can point out others immaturity, and I do admit that I am still immature, everyone is immature, but you want to know something? Every time you get on and try to help people, I do say that you do grief and scam and tp trap, but that is only a test. They were all tests, to see if you really have repented from your former self-being, and you want to know something else? You have never changed, when I have said any of those things, one of the very first things you do is call others "newbs" then you go to "I shouldn't listen to you I am a ranker and you are not" and "I have soo many island points, I placed all of these blocks by myself, you hardly have any" then you falsely accuse me of scamming and griefing, you are not any better than I am when you make things up.If I was truly immature in your eyes, then I would be hating on you every second you are on, but I don't it is only when you start trying to "help" others. If you have noticed when you were on, and did not try to help others, I never told you anything, it was only when your fingers started typing that I truly knew that you haven't changed."Fight me noobs, you afraid?" sound familiar? Yea it is when you are in Pvp and want to fight, that is another example of how you really haven't changed. And if you strongly believe in 2 wrongs make a right and how "crap threads" don't work, then there is no point in commenting to a "crap thread" it would only make your response a "crap comment". Thus making your response a futile attempt. I have forgiven you, but every time I test you whenever I see you, and you just act the same way as you have before, it just makes forgiving even harder, the point of forgiveness is on both people. Yes I am at fault to for not forgiving you truly, but true forgiveness is on you as well, you must be changed if you want to receive full forgiveness, which is something that you haven't experienced yet. People know how to forgive that is the easiest part, but the hardest part is on you, because you have to change and you can't start blaming people for being 2 years old because you can't change, that is on you and not us. I am not asking you to blow your island to smithereens or to give up your island to someone. I never asked for you to do that, and I doubt that you gave everyone their stuff back, most left after what you did to them, and if you think that DanCraft is stupid (which it isn't) then why do you bother with us, as you said we are all a bunch of 2 year olds. So sorry if any of us have caused you to stress, but in fact you are the one causing yourself to be stressed. And it is going to summer, yes it is the time to be happy, no school, gonna work, but people relieve stress different ways, I am going to be behind a computer playing, programming new games, maybe 3D art. (I started this post in the morning and I forgot what I was going to say, now it is almost 3 I will just finish this already.)

u get another clean plate LaLindaPollita take it or leave it. Say K and I will delete this post.
  • Is that good or bad?
  • Her calling us 2 years old is a bit hypocritical, eh? Considering how she was 9 when she started working her way up to be DC's most hated player.
  • These Steve heads look ridiculously hilarious.