Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

ADD PAYPAL TO PAYMENT METHODS PLEASE!!!!!
  • I am really upset. I've spent the last two months trying to get information from my bank so i could make a PayPal so i could donate. I sent $200 to my PayPal and waited 3 weeks for it to transfer. I finally got it transferred just to find out Dancraft doesn't use PayPal and i cant donate. Now i have to spend more time to make an account on another website i don't trust and send money to it to donate.

Please Do Something About This Soon.
  • Paypal = chargebacks
    Chargebacks = dan more work
    dan more work = hackers not being banned/no server improvements
    no server improvements/hackers not being banned = V4
    V4 = chaos
  • wut r chargebacks m8s?
  • its not like dan does that much anyways. (other then the banning part) which is ez to do (/ban [name]). plus its not that much more work.
  • he doesn't have to chargeback on every purchase also
  • dude if people charge back just ban them and not give them their money? Simple? Not much work m8 unless dan is that busyy playing csgo
  • and either way I think dan would rather make more money and deal with chargebacks then not make more money
  • just say no refunds and then they cant ask for chargebacks
  • i dont feel like that would be effective
  • Alright Funny story... After trying and trying to buy stuff on payment wall, today it says that my payment wall system is blocked. Like since I kept trying to buy stuff and it never worked, it called it suspicious activity and blocked my account from using payment wall. Now YOU NEED PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @Kubsz please talk to Dan about this i am losing patience with Dancraft and the only reason i was gonna stay was cuz of a chance to buy a rank. i'm a v1 player so i've been around a long time and have been very patient and respectful to people and staff of the server. I'm thinking of quitting Dancraft and finding a server that will respect me and my suggestions and wishes as much as i respect theirs..
  • or if u don't want PayPal at least acknowledge that you are reading these forums cuz as u can see lots of people want it and it is kinda disrespectful to ignore peoples wishes and suggestions.. plus how are you going to make a better more local and big server if you don't take into consideration of the Dancraft communities suggestions and wishes