Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Your answer (Dan) About why some use PayPal.
  • I read an article about you asking as to "Why would you need to pay via PayPal?" (Thread here https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/175/paypal).
    Well Dan, some of us aren't allowed to use Credit Cards, and sometimes the only thing that we can buy hidden at a store is PayPal cards, each hold 20 dollars, I had planned to buy Gold Rank and some special crate keys in skyblock, and when I had purchased the PayPal and had logged on to buy something, I was disappointed to see that you don't accept PayPal. I was sad because I had wasted 22 dollars(with taxes of course) and I had taken the bus stop to the store and walked 3 miles to get to my home, log on and find out that you don't accept PayPal. But I understand as to why you don't use Paypal, as you had explained in an earlier post. But I just wanted to answer your question. And the answer being is that PayPal is the only form of buying online that is available to some players. Thank you for reading this and I hope you take my request into consideration.
  • I also saved up my lunch money to buy the PayPal Card, so now I am starving as I type type this. I am hungry. I smelled delicious food from the college cafeteria, mouth watering chinese food.
  • I like orange chicken.
  • Goat milk goes with it as well. I am now thirsty to.
  • Oh and goat cheese waaaay better than cow cheese, I want some to now.
  • @El_Goat_Beeeeeeh i agree i have spent 5 months working hard saving enough money to buy obsidian rank and some keys and kits just to find out PayPal doesn't work on Dancraft. not to mention waiting about 2 weeks for my info to be given from me and countless calls to my bank and also waiting another 2 weeks for the money to transfer to my PayPal from my bank.

This has made me lose some respect for Dancraft.

People also keep saying its to much work for Dan to do chargebacks which if i remember correctly all u need to do is click a few buttons to do. If Dan was to lazy to click a few times on a website now and then he shouldn't own a server i don't think. He lost $200 from me today. that $200 could have helped quiet a bit
  • and i cant use any of the other stuff because I'm only 15 and am not old enough to get visa or a credit card... and I'm not going to go to burger king or any of those places and asking for $200 worth of gift cards so i can donate on a Minecraft server.
  • you spent only 5 months getting $1500?
  • FIlthy rich, I had to work in the fields for my daily lunch money.
  • Well, you may have worked hard for your money to so.
  • @QuikGamingHD Lol true, I wouldn't do that either. "and I'm not going to go to burger king or any of those places and asking for $200 worth of gift cards so i can donate on a Minecraft server." The cashier will look at you like, "You stealing bruh".
  • But then again, Dan has said in a past post about hackers, charging back their money. Something like that, and that PayPal isn't really sturdy in a business stand point because people can ask for the money back.
  • So I kind of see now why he doesn't use PayPal, but for honest people like us, it will be his lost.
  • before he use to allow paypal im petty sure
  • He didn't xD
  • Dan used to allow paypal back when I used to donate (wink wink) ;) and since I have more money now, maybe he should bring it back for me to donate again ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I agree with EL_Goat_Beeeeeeh, PayPal is the best and most fasted and the most trusted way to Pay Online
  • if he's worried about people asking for chargebacks he can put on the website in big bold letters NO REFUNDS
    chargebacks are a lousy excuse to not add paypal I think
  • he used paypal in v3 so y cant he now
  • cuz hes lazier than he used to be
  • admins are too lazy to even read this post xD
  • Bump to bring bayback PayPal, please Dan
  • Spam this thread into all of the sections of forums till Dan brings back PayPal :)
  • kek
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • He's not gonna reply sorry bud
  • we must try
  • Never Fail I WANT A DAMN RANK ON THE SKYBLOCK SERVER.
  • ^, just go purchase one?
  • really Henry have you not even read what the post is about...
  • Bumpity bump
  • mate, like
  • like, mate
  • LOL,when i bought my rank it didn't have paypal so i used something else
  • Well you're cool.