Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Moderation Application (No Rude comments please)
  • IGN:ItzPikaYT

I live:United states Slc

What position are you applying for:Moderator

How long have you been on this server?:1-2 years

A bit about myself.
    I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.

Why I started minecraft.
    I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PDB class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
    I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also one of the Top-Players on the server which proves my time on here!

Skills.
    I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

What if I didn't get picked?
    In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thankyou very much for reading - ItzPikaYt
  • I already told you do not apply for staff. Why do you not listen? Plus you copy and pasted from the first one... *cough* dumbass *cough*. Anyways, I've told you on your other application, don't apply for staff because they are hand picked. hand·pick
    ˌhandˈpik/
    verb
    past tense: hand-picked; past participle: hand-picked
    select carefully with a particular purpose in mind.

"Select carefully". Copy and pasting, ignoring other players trying to help you, and he is going to pick you? How do you not know that they are hand picked? You must be semi-new to Dancraft, because every average Dancraftian knows that Dan hand picks staff.
  • ^ And barely picks staff.
    Casi nunca
  • Just learned that :P
  • K i know just in case if we are allowed to apply
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions