Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I FOUND GOLD (IRL)
  • Yesterday I went on a school excursion to Bathurst (a 3 hour bus ride listening to kids scream the whole way) we watched 3 different kids movies, all of them we couldn't hear because of the constant screaming. We got there and they taught us everything about gold we already knew (Rip hours of potential gold finding) . After a few hours of that we finally got to try find gold, we tried to pan in rivers for it and not many of us actually found it. Many of my friends were testing their "gold" in their pan and most of them just felt like screaming EUREKA or however you spell it and it started a chain of screaming there when I thought all of that was about 3 hours behind us. I was moving between river and river trying to find that one good spot but I couldn't find anything anywhere I went so I was just trying to keep myself busy with the water in my pan. It was time to pack up and get back on the bus for another 3 hours of torture, but I found a few little specs when they said pack up. I don't think what I found was worth much but I found gold at least. We went back down the mountain and stopped at Mc Donald's for dinner (One of my friends didn't get a toy with his happy meal D: #NoToyNoDeal ), my friend tried to pick up 2 15-16 yr old girls and they just waved back at him with weird smiles on their faces. We got back and as soon as I had a shower and changed I fell face flat on my bed, I still don't understand why they didn't let us bring phones or ipads, whenever we lose something normally they just say "suck it up" but now all of a sudden they care and instead of what it should be (Lose your phone, your fault) they just say all together "No Phones" for some crap reason we have to agree with or we will get a few hours of detention. Overall, the only good part about it was finding the gold and watching my friend try to pick up girls. 10/10 would go again
  • nah, probs fools gold or pyrite
  • lol i r8
  • Pyrite only shines when the light is right, what I found shone in whatever light I put it in, Gold is heavy, that's a fact, so it stays at the bottom of your pan, pyrite doesn't though, what I found wouldn't move and it was at the bottom of my pan when I found it, I was shaking it and everything but it wouldn't move. Therefore it was real gold.

Not that much though :P
  • man, like...
  • like... what? :P
  • like, man...
  • Bathurst is such a pretty place. :)
  • Bathurst sounds like an old lady home :DD