Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Auto Ban
  • Ok SO WTF why was Skillz banned maybe he said he has aim bot in chat but he doesn't have Ping. Next Day I come on u have been banned for 1 week...
    Kubsz why can't u just go on DC and compare what they do to what u do i mean come on PLS RESPECT Spending 100$ for Skillz and his cousin hating him forever now? and u just banned him without doing anything except seeing him say i have aimbot i mean Skillz's life isn't that fun without a cousin a lil respect DC at least Dan doesn't ban ppl for no reason... Pls reconsider taking care of ur server a lil more :/ Kubsz BTW once i got banned and i bought an unban and it still said u are banned and then u know what the heck u do? U frigging ban me from the store so i can't buy unmute and unban ;-; i wasted 7,50 times 3 and 20 times 4 ;-;
  • The funny thing is when i bought him 100$ worth of stuff for DanCraft he gets banned the next day, like WTF! i just spend 100$ and what does he get for buying stuff?? A PERM BANNED!!!

IT WAS A FALES BANNED he was not even hacking all he did was hit the kid at spawn and put high level of DPI!!! and it made it looked like he head snap. and also that was not even hacking!!
  • IKR!!!! HOW THE F!!! WAS I HACKING!!!!!
  • Rush the even more funny thing is that the vid has NO PROOF!!! it does not show me in the pvp killing people its a vid at spawn and when im AFK i leave the server!! i was not even afk!!
  • TRUE the vid has no proof of hacking!, i cant believe after i bought some thing it banned him less than 12 hours later
  • lol rich kids
  • i got a 550 cc dirt bike cost me 5k am i rich ??????????????
  • @SpacePenis_C9 what are u on about? how am i rich just cuz i buy my cousin some thing that makes me rich??
  • @fpapac no that does not make you rich. I can buy a pc for that much and that does not make me rich
  • lel his a crack head leave him alone
  • "maybe he said he has aim bot", aimbot is a hack, lol. And also, the head spins shown in this report are suspicious -

https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/3985/xx_skillzpvp_xx-hacking-diamond-rank#Item_2
  • Rush calm your ovaries
  • The reason he was hacking is because like Henry said.. Aimbot. But he must have had triggerbot on as well because at a certain range when he was looking at you he would start hitting. SkillzPvP was indeed hacking. Thank you and please kill yourself...
  • man, likee