Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Iorn Golem to Pig Spawner
  • Hello as you have known the whole big story with me and Krunchy. I would love to believe him that it is a glitch where my Ig turned into a pig but I have no clue. Can you please look into the glitch. If it is a glitch the spawner is on my island in a chest.
  • Iorn is love, Iorn is life
  • Dliebov you just got your island raided, he took the spawners, and switched them out with pig spawners.
  • I know El_Goar_Beeeeech, but I just want to make sure that its not a glitch.
  • @Dliebov When you got the spawners and placed them down, where they Iron Golem, or something else? Because the only way they could've turned into pig spawners were if they had been renamed or if the letters were yellow. Other than that, I believe there wouldn't be any other way for them to have been glitched out.
  • At first the letters were Yellow... @El_Goat_Beeeeeeh

( @Kubsz @admin @DanstooGood )
  • Dliebov if MedDragon sold that to you sorry to say it but He sells fake iron golem spawners!
    iron golem spawners names arent colored yellow
  • They used to be.
  • Ohhh if they were yellow then they used to be real in the older versions of DanCraft, if you saved it and didn't place it down, Kubsz will exchange it when he gets on next time. But if you placed it and you don't have proof of it being an original yellow he won't replace it. But they are real, but when the newer version of DanCraft came out the plug-ins changed and now they don't work, but they used to.
  • Kubsz wont exchange it mate
  • That has happend to me lots of times. For insintints I bought a cow spawner for i think 200k and when i placed it,it was a pig. So I just mined it with my pick and placed down again it didn't work then i related did the same process again and it worked.Try that if you haven't already :D