Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Birthday Wish
  • My name is AtlanteanPhoenix and on the 29th of june is my birthday, i was wondering if there is someone nice enough out there to buy me gold rank for my birthday, i have no payment method to do so myself so i cannot, i always help out players on the server and i have been here since v1 and i just want gold rank so badly, so if anyone out there is kind enough to buy it for me i will love you long time <3
  • My name is XOXO_WALRUS_OXOX and on the amazing 16th of june is my B-day,i was wondering if someone nice could give me or a key to the op crate or the pick of amazingness efficiency 10 pick that would be amazing and i hope there is someone nice and if someone does i would love them forever (thats a long time)!<3
  • its my birthday on the 25th of june could someone buy me an unban :D nu jks ill prob just get banned for placing a block because kubsz hates me now idk why tho
  • It's my birthday on the 20'th of feb. Pls someone buy me a ferrari
  • my birthday happened a few days ago (June 3)
  • yeah i know nobody cares
    I'm used to that :)
  • my birthday is 7/7, can someone buy me my will to live? I'd really 'preciate.
  • happy late bday
  • my birthday is on the 9/11 :>
  • For my 4th birthday i didn't get anything
    i lost something
    THATS RIGHT MY SOUL I SOLD IT TO SOMEONE IN PRESCHOOL
  • Life story^
  • For my 4th birthday I didn't get anything
    I lost something.
    THATS RIGHT MY VIRGINITY
  • Hello, I'm your mom, and I don't love you :D
  • I knew it.
  • Welp, looks like this kid is gonna be heart broken on his bday when he logs on without a rank D:
  • My bday is in a million years. If your nice can u buy me 2000 obsidian ranks for me.
  • thanks for all the nonsense on a post i was serious about.
  • If it's your bday, y didn't you ask your parents?
  • Btw my Bday is on July 8 and I'd like some steam wallet codes thx
  • you think i havent tried already??
  • I can sense your desperation