Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Perm muted
  • Hey Kubsz so you muted me permantly i understand why and what i said was bad but it wasnt as bad as what other players are saying for example Paul was muted for 24 hours for being racist 2 times i was perm muted for saying "Suck A fat one" and "go die in a hole" im very sorry for what i said if its possible for a week mute not permant please if not can i donate for an unmute just like the unbann sort of thing i dont have a lot of money but will pay £10 - 15 to be unmuted please guys im sorry its not as bad as other people say it wont happen again the only reason i said this because i was mad and angry i was in the moment of raging and had to take my anger out so i typed it instead of saying irl im sorry kubsz and dan please unmute me .... i really didnt mean what i said kubsz it was in the moment that day i got raided by god abusers lost 50 gapps dude i was so annoied that day and i take everything back what i said that day kubsz im really sorry mate it will never happen again, ive been here since v1 just like you kubsz you should know by now i dont mean anything i say
  • After several hours debating whether to accept your appeal or not, I have decided to give you a second chance. However this is the last string, further prohibited behaviour will result in a permanent sanction with no possibility to be unbanned. Please be careful for what you say, some people may take serious offence to things you think are fine. Your sanction has been shortened to 24hours.