Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

unban apperal
  • hello.
    I was banned from the server
    luckily, i know someone in mojang that shut down servers that dont follow the EULA
    You sell in-game money, thats NOT allowed as it affects gameplay (you can buy like 1 million for $100 real money!!
    I will report the server if i dont get unbanned!! IF you unban me, i will forget about it, + wtf am i banned for
    check here: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

PS: evidence?! how the HECK should i get evidence when im just building and "boom" it says "youre banned from the server"

I did not even know about i will be banned!

AND belive me; i report the server within 24h if im not unbanned!!! But okay, get forced to close the server i dont care!!

here is the fucking evidence: see: i dont have any unautorized clients!!! BELIVE ME.
    goo.gl/photos/y6zoyoZC1y4gM4KB8
    if it were xray you think i use, its wrong
    if its killaura its also wrong.

i only swing my sword randomly and FAST!! and i got like 50 zombies and killed them manually i dont have any of these hacks!!
    REPLY I WANT ANSWEAR!!!!

PS i turn off my chat as standard! Thats the only mod i installed. i dunno know what its name was, but it turn off the chat if i want